Dr. Zuriarrain, known for his patients as Dr. Z, excels at treating patients with great kindness and dedication. He is fluent in English and Spanish. He is passionate about perfectionism and attention to detail. His extensive training gives him the ability to provide his patients with excellent results in an environment focused on patient safety.
- American Board of Surgery
- State of Florida Medical License
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- RealSelf Top Doctor
- 10 Best Plastic Surgeons in the State of Florida for patient satisfaction
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. National Meeting Scholarship.
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand. National Meeting Scholarship.
- North Carolina State University. Park Scholarship Award Winner.
PRESENTATIONS & MEETINGS
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery National Meeting
- Safety in high-volume HA dermal filler injection for facial rejuvenation.
- Clinical Insights on Lasers in Aesthetics
- Advances in Aesthetics: A Global Treatment Approach
- Baker Gordon Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Symposiums
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons. National Meeting, Boston.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetica Symposium.
- 58th Annual Meeting Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dr. Alexander Zuriarrain
was born and raised in Miami, FL, where he began his accomplished academic career at the prestigious Belen Jesuit Preparatory School. During his formative years, at Belen Jesuit, he developed a passion for helping others and solidified his desire to pursue a career as a physician. Dr. Zuriarrain, known by his patients as Dr. Z, was awarded a full scholarship, for his skills as a leader, to North Carolina State University, as a Park Scholar. He went on to obtain his medical degree at Ponce School of Medicine, where he perfected his ability to treat patients fluently in both English and Spanish. While in medical school, he focused his efforts on a career as a surgeon and subsequently completed, with distinction, a five-year residency program in general surgery at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM. Afterwards, he obtained board certification from the American Board of Surgery.
His passion for perfectionism and attention to detail led him to complete three years of additional residency training in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic Florida. While at the Cleveland Clinic, he sharpened his skills as an aesthetic plastic surgeon. He conducted numerous research projects and presented his findings at a host of medical conferences sponsored by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery; the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, among others.
Dr. Z specializes in aesthetic procedures of the face and body including facelift, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and reduction, abdominoplasty, gluteal augmentation with fat transfer, vaginal rejuvenation, and liposuction, among others.
He has won many awards and has a multitude of publications in peer-reviewed journals. He is an active member of several professional organizations and currently holds an active medical license in the state of Florida. He also has active privileges at some of South Florida’s most reputable hospitals.
His extensive training grants him the ability to provide his patients with excellent outcomes in an environment focused on patient safety. He is well-known for his surgical talent in the operating room, which leads to beautiful surgical results. His patients enjoy his warm and caring personality and appreciate his professional bedside manner.
- Breast Augmentation
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mommy Makeover
Brazilian Butt Lift