Doctor Siddharth Bass MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Shores, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, He specializes in aesthetic medicine such as the cosmetic use of botulinum toxin A (Botox & Dysport) and dermal fillers (Juvederm & Restylane).
Education & Medical Training
- University of South Florida Residency , General Surgery
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center Residency , Anesthesiology
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Residency , General Surgery
- Rush University Medical Center Internship , Transitional Year
- Rush Medical College
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License Active through 2019
Dr. Siddharth Bass
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Augmentation
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck Extended – $3500.00 All Included
- Mommy Makeover – $6500.00
- Brazilian Butt Lift – $3800.00 (12) Areas Lipo
Brazilian Butt Lift
*Results may vary in individual cases. *See full disclaimers at the disclaimers area.