Dr. Benjamin Liliav, MD
Find the best prices for your procedure.
BBL & Lipo 12 Areas
Liposuction 12 Areas
Tummy Tuck Extended
Lipo 4 Areas & Tummy Tuck Extended
Breast Lift Silicone
About DR. Benjamin Liliav
Dr. Benjamin Liliav completed four years of Medical School and received an MD degree from the Albany Medical College in Albany, NY and graduated Cum Laude. Following graduation, He underwent five years of intensive residency training in the field of General Surgery and completed his surgical residency at Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, NY.
Subsequently, Dr. Liliav completed a three year Fellowship in Plastic, Reconstructive, Cosmetic, Hand and Microsurgery at the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Chicago. While at the University of Illinois Dr. Liliav has worked alongside some of the world’s most famous experts in all fields of Plastic, Reconstructive, Cosmetic and Hand surgery.
Dr. Liliav has received numerous awards, including Excellence in research award and Academic Achievement award. He has published multiple papers in prestigious Plastic Surgical Journals and authored several book chapters covering different aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is a member of numerous Professional Organizations including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS), the American College of Surgeons (ACS), and the American College of Physicians and Surgeons (ACPS).
Dr. Liliav is Double Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery (General Surgery) and the American Board of Plastic Surgery (Plastic Surgery)
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- Staten Island University Hospital
- Albany Medical College
- American College of Physicians and Surgeons (ACPS)
- The American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons (ASMS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – ASPS
- American College of Surgeons – ACS
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – ASAPS
- RealSelf Top Doctor
- FACS American College of Surgeons
- ASPS-Member American Societly of Plastic Sugery