About Miguel Libera
Miguel Libera is a board certified Florida Physician Assistant with a Masters Degree in Medical Science who has worked in the field of aesthetics since his graduation. He graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering focused on cardiology and aesthetics at Florida International University (FIU).
M. Libera then went on to Miami-Dade College in Miami, Florida where he graduated with affiliation from Saint Francis University in Loretto, Pennsylvania with a Master of Medical Science from the Physician Assistant (PA) program. M. Libera holds current NCCPA Certification and he is also a member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA) and the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Miguel Libera specializes in sclerotherapy. Fillers injections such as (Juvederm). Botulin toxin as well as other procedures like anti-aging Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) at our center. M. Libera’s passion for medicine, patient’s safety, and attention to details will work hand-in-hand. Your perspective as a patient and our physicians to help carry out a great treatment plan and patient’s satisfaction.
- Miami Dade College, Miami FL – Physician Assistant (PA)
- Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pennsylvania – Master of Medical Science (MMS)
- Florida International University, Miami FL – Bachelor of Science: Biomedical Engineering (B.S. BME); Minor in Chemistry
- Member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA)
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- NCCPA Board Certification
- BCLS Certification by the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification by the American Heart Association
- PALS Certification by the American Heart Association
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Surgery (General and Orthopaedics)
- Dermatology and Aesthetics.
- Emergency Medicine (ER)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetic Symposium