Dr Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini
Plastic Surgery Surgeon Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini
Dr Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini is a trained plastic surgeon whose background tells a great story of overcoming personal circumstances. Immigrating from Russia to the United States at the age of 13, she and her family had to live here from scratch. The difficult times of Victoria (she prefers to call it) and the difficulties faced by her family have fueled her drive for higher education and successful life. Before attending medical school, she worked in a variety of jobs from age 14 to 22.
Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini is one of Miami’s leading female cosmetic surgeons.
“We created a boutique practice that gives personal attention to everyone who walks into our door. For my patients, I do every consultation, every operation, every injection. I never leave Room and do not give the procedure to anyone; this is how my mentor, Dr. Howard Tobin trained me. My patients knew they would start and end with me; I always use a personal mobile phone available 24/7. “— Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini
Dr Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini
Education, Fellowships, & Recognition
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s extensive education, training, and areas of recognition include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from Hunter College, City University of New York
- Medical Degree from Ross University School of Medicine, concentrating on Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center, Department of Surgery in N.Y.C.
- Graduated with distinction as Chief Resident of the Year and Leon Ginsburg Award winner
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgical Center in Abilene, Texas
- She worked under Dr. Howard A. Tobin, M.D., F.A.C.S., who was a dedicated teacher and Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s mentor. Dr. Tobin is well-known within the field, and doctors travel worldwide to attend and learn from him. Thanks to her hard work and teachings from Dr. Tobin, Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini was named a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Fellow and Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
She worked at Lexington Plastic Surgeons. She is the Attending Surgeon at St. John Riverside Hospital, Interfaith Medical Center, and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. Victoria is also Madame Chair of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship Programs.
Where is She Now?
Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini specializes in breast augmentation, breast lifts, tummy tucks, body elevation, and facial cosmetic surgery such as eyelid surgery and lip enhancement.
She is the dean of an AACS for an approved 12-month general cosmetic surgery training program. The fellowship at Xiluet Plastic Surgery in Miami offers a variety of experiences in cosmetic surgery and teaches how to manage patient needs and safety.
Her work and family are her interests. Victoria, her husband Gabriele and her two sons, live in Dobbs Ferry, Miami, and are actively involved in community activities. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini is fluent in Russian and English, is well known for her expertise in cosmetic surgery, and has been published twice.
Get the Results You Want
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini has had plastic surgery herself and understands what it can do for your self-confidence and view of the world. Patients are treated like kings and queens at our Manhattan practice. Most men and women—ranging from their teens to their 60s—come to Xiluet Plastic Surgery Miami Life because they don’t like something about themselves. Victoria and our experienced staff strive to provide support and compassion while delivering stunning results.
The consultation is your first step toward improving or restoring an aspect of your appearance. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini will listen to your goals for your face, breasts, and body and determine the best way to achieve your desired results. She doesn’t do surgery if she doesn’t believe it’s the right choice.
Get The Results You Want
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini has undergone plastic surgery in person and understands what it can do for your confidence and worldview. In our Manhattan practice, patients are treated like kings and queens. Most men (from teens to 60s) participate in Xiluet Plastic Surgery Miami Life Insurance Company because they don’t like something themselves. Victoria and our experienced staff work hard to provide support and compassion while delivering amazing results.
Consulting is your first step to improving or restoring your appearance. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini will listen to your face, chest, and body goals and determine the best way to achieve the desired result. If she doesn’t believe this is the right choice, she won’t perform the surgery.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation in Miami
If you are interested in cosmetic surgery or non-surgical treatments, please contact Xiluet Plastic Surgery in Miami immediately at 305.615.4200 to arrange a one-to-one consultation with Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini.
Our boutiques serve patients in and around Miami.
Board Certifications by Dr. Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini
- Board Certified General Surgeon
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board Certified Facial Cosmetic Surgeon by the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery