EYEBROWS MICROBLAING HAIR FEATHERING STROKE TECHNIQUE
PERMANENT MAKE UP
Also sometimes known as Microblading or Micro-Blading, the Feather Hair-Strokes Technique is the newest revolutionary 3-D effect for permanent make-up eyebrows, and is great for filling in sparse areas of the brows to naturally blend with your own hair. It’s perfect for brows that have been tweezed too much and won’t grow back. The Feather Hair-Stroke design gives a nice, soft, natural appearance that looks like real hair. This technique takes precision and advanced training to perfect, and should only be done by a qualified trained permanent make-up artist.
If you’ve had previous permanent make-up that has become dull and faded, then adding new Feather Hair-strokes on top of that old flat color will give you new definition and a 3-D effect.
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
What is the difference between Brow Feather Hair Strokes & MicroBlading?
They are both applications of eyebrow embroidery, and produce similar results; however, they generally differ by technique.
Brow Feather Hair Strokes is permanent eyebrow tattooing, micropigmentation, or semi-permanent makeup method. This method is done with a digital machine. The color is implanted deeper into the skin-known as the dermal layer. It lasts longer than Microblading/Eyebrow Embroidery method. Micropigmentation only needs to be refreshed every 2 to 5 years, sometimes longer. The skin does take slightly longer to heal being that is was done with a digital pen; therefore, the treated area needs aftercare ointment for approximately a week.
Microblading is a manual method of tattooing. It is considered to be semi-permenant, as compared to the traditional hair-stroke techniques done with a machine. It is done using a very fine blade (or multiple needles in line working together as a blade) to deposit pigments into the dermis. Since it is more superficial, the procedure is more tolerable and the clients usually do not need topical anesthetic. On the down side, a reapplication is usually desired every 6 to 18 months.
- HEALTHY SKIN: No blemishes, pimples, active cold sore, irritation, bruises,or other skin imperfections on brows or around.(wait a month).
- TAN: No sun or tanning bed at all ,30 days before and after the procedure (tan skin bleeds, heals poorly and colors will heal properly).
- EXERCISE: No working out day and for 2-3 weeks after the procedure (eyebrows will fade prematurely due the production of salt/sweat)
- SWIMMING: No salt and chlorine water ( 30 days before and after).
- SEA FOOD: No eat 3 days before/after (allergy).
- CAFFEINE: No coffee, tea, sodas day before (sensitive).
- ALCOHOL: Not day before (sensitive).
- SMOKING: No 30 day before and after (anesthetics will not last as long/pigments fade).
- MESTRUAL CICLE: Should be wait 1 week (optional) – (Hyper sensitive).
- MEDICATIONS: No Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, A (72 hours prior procedure) TYLENOL is ok.
- WAX/TINTED: 72 hours before and 2-4 weeks after (on eyebrows).
- QUIMECAL PEELS: No 60 days before /after , around brows area.
- RETINOL/BOTOX: No on forehead or around the eyes area (30 days before and 60 days after).
- ACCUTANE: No to be for 1 year….after that yes.
- CREAMS: No on brows area (30 days before).
- NOTE : – List any medications you are currently taking and what they are used to treat.
- Pregnant (or trying to get pregnant).
The following will interfere with the best results
- No have had permanent make up eyebrow before.
- No scars in the brow area.
- No Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis in or around brows area.
- No large pores in forehead.
- Severely oily skin.
- Moles / Raised areas.
- Thyroid conditions.
- Chemotherapy/Radiation/Cancer Creams or Chemo medications(must be off at least 6-10 months)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Diabetes Type 1.
- Celiac Disease.
- Fitzpatrick skin type 1 (red head /white skin/ light eye) they are super sensitive.
- Heart disease / pacemaker/ or MVP.
- Laser tattoo removal on the eyebrows.
- Hair implants on brows.
- Organ Implant (anti-rejection implant).
- Piercing in the brow area ( or scar)
- MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus).
- Super thin vascular skin.
- Drugs or any mood altering drugs /medications (i.e.: Prozac, Xanax, Valium).
- Apply Grapeseed oil after 72 hours (am or pm ) from 4 to 10 days.
- Apply lot of Vaseline just for shower.
- Apply sun block after 1 week.
- Wash after 1 week with soap and water.
- No water on eyebrows for 1 week (shower)
- No smoke.
- No sun, tannin bed or sauna (after 4 weeks).
- No exercise (sweating) for 2 weeks.
- No make-up (2 weeks).
- No pencils (2 weeks).
- No lotions (2 weeks).
- No scrubbing (4 weeks).
- No swimming before of 4 weeks (after 4 weeks..,apply a lot of Vaseline to swimming ).
- No rub, scratch, pick ( let skin naturally exfoliate off ).
- No wax/tinted ( 2-4 weeks ).
- No seafood (3 days after ).