Miguel Libera MMS PA-C
- Miami Dade College, Miami FL - Physician Assistant (PA)
- Saint Francis University, Loretto, Pennsylvania - Master of Medical Science (MMS)
- Florida International University, Miami FL - Bachelor of Science: Biomedical Engineering (B.S. BME); Minor in Chemistry
- NCCPA Board Certification
- BCLS Certification by the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification by the American Heart Association
- PALS Certification by the American Heart Association
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Surgery (General and Orthopaedics)
- Dermatology and Aesthetics.
- Emergency Medicine (ER)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetica Symposium.
- Member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA)
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
Mr. Libera is a board certified Florida Physician Assistant with a Masters Degree in Medical Science who has worked in the field of aesthetics since his graduation. He graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering focused on cardiology and aesthetics at Florida International University (FIU). He then went on to Miami-Dade College in Miami, Florida where he graduated with an affiliation from Saint Francis University in Loretto, Pennsylvania with a Master of Medical Science from the Physician Assistant (PA) program. He holds current NCCPA Certification and he is also a member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA) and the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Miguel specializes in sclerotherapy, fillers injections such as (Juvederm), botulin toxin as well as other procedures like anti-aging Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) at our center.His passion for medicine, patient’s safety, and attention to details will work hand-in-hand with your perspective as a patient and our physicians to help carry out a great treatment plan and patient’s satisfaction.