We have The Best Permanent Makeup Doctors in Miami
Best Results on Permanent Makeup in Miami.
Microblading Also sometimes known as Micro-Blading, the Feather Hair-Strokes Technique is the newest revolutionary 3-D effect for permanent make-up eyebrows, and is great for filling in sparse areas of the brows to naturally blend with your own hair.
It’s perfect for brows that have been tweezed too much and won’t grow back. The Feather Hair-Stroke design gives a nice, soft, natural appearance that looks like real hair. This technique takes precision and advanced training to perfect, and should only be done by a qualified trained permanent make-up artist.
What is permanent makeup?
There are various techniques that can be employed to create a natural eyebrow design. During your consultation, we will look at your eyebrows and come up with the perfect design and symmetry to suit your face shape and specific needs. Proper placement of your brows can ensure you’ll enjoy a more vibrant fresh face appearance for many years to come.
Microblading is a manual method of tattooing. It is considered to be semi-permenant, as compared to the traditional hair-stroke techniques done with a machine.
Microblading It is done using a very fine blade (or multiple needles in line working together as a blade) to deposit pigments into the dermis. Since it is more superficial, the procedure is more tolerable and the clients usually do not need topical anesthetic. Microblading on the down side, a reapplication is usually desired every 6 to 18 months.
Permanent makeup embellishes, makes it look better, more fine, rejuvenates, raises self-esteem, and preserves the skin. Due to the fact that there are sometimes sometimes the daily makeup application gives you an allergic reaction, this allows the woman to be presentable at any time of the day, whether day or night.
It is ideal for people who do not know or who do not have the ability to wear makeup daily, you don’t have to worry about smudging makeup, hide imperfections and you save money in eyeliner and lip, etc.
The duration depends on the type of skin and the care that you maintain, but normally approximately five years, perhaps it may last a little more. The most advisable thing is that you do your maintenance when the colors has been absorbed, you will realize when you are ready for a color renewal.
- HEALTHY SKIN: No blemishes, pimples, active cold sore, irritation, bruises,or other skin imperfections on brows or around.(wait a month).
- TAN: No sun or tanning bed at all ,30 days before and after the procedure (tan skin bleeds, heals poorly and colors will heal properly).
- EXERCISE: No working out day and for 2-3 weeks after the procedure (eyebrows will fade prematurely due the production of salt/sweat)
- SWIMMING: No salt and chlorine water ( 30 days before and after).
- SEA FOOD: No eat 3 days before/after (allergy).
- CAFFEINE: No coffee, tea, sodas day before (sensitive).
- ALCOHOL: Not day before (sensitive).
- SMOKING: No 30 day before and after (anesthetics will not last as long/pigments fade).
- MESTRUAL CICLE: Should be wait 1 week (optional) – (Hyper sensitive).
- MEDICATIONS: No Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, A (72 hours prior procedure) TYLENOL is ok.
- WAX/TINTED: 72 hours before and 2-4 weeks after (on eyebrows).
- QUIMECAL PEELS: No 60 days before /after , around brows area.
- RETINOL/BOTOX: No on forehead or around the eyes area (30 days before and 60 days after).
- ACCUTANE: No to be for 1 year….after that yes.
- CREAMS: No on brows area (30 days before).
- NOTE : – List any medications you are currently taking and what they are used to treat.
You can not do this procedure if:
- Pregnant (or trying to get pregnant).
The following will interfere with the best results
- Don’t have had permanent make up eyebrow before.
- No scars in the brow area.
- Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis in or around brows area.
- No large pores in forehead.
- Severely oily skin.
- Moles / Raised areas.
- Thyroid conditions.
- Chemotherapy/Radiation/Cancer Creams or Chemo medications(must be off at least 6-10 months)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Diabetes Type 1.
- Celiac Disease.
- Fitzpatrick skin type 1 (red head /white skin/ light eye) they are super sensitive.
- Heart disease / pacemaker/ or MVP.
- Laser tattoo removal on the eyebrows.
- Hair implants on brows.
- Organ Implant (anti-rejection implant).
- Piercing in the brow area ( or scar)
- MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus).
- Super thin vascular skin.
- Drugs or any mood altering drugs /medications (i.e.: Prozac, Xanax, Valium).
What is the difference between Brow Feather Hair Strokes & MicroBlading?
They are both applications of eyebrow embroidery, and produce similar results; however, they generally differ by technique.
Brow Feather Hair Strokes is permanent eyebrow tattooing, micropigmentation, or semi-permanent makeup method. This method is done with a digital machine.
The color is implanted deeper into the skin-known as the dermal layer. It lasts longer than Microblading/Eyebrow Embroidery method. Micropigmentation only needs to be refreshed every 2 to 5 years, sometimes longer. The skin does take slightly longer to heal being that is was done with a digital pen; therefore, Microblading treated area needs aftercare ointment for approximately a week.
Eyebrows Permanent Makeup AFTERCARE
- Apply Grapeseed oil after 72 hours (am or pm ) from 4 to 10 days.
- Applications of Vaseline just for shower.
- Apply sun block after 1 week.
- Wash after 1 week with soap and water.
DON’T DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Water on eyebrows for 1 week (shower)
- Sun, tannin bed or sauna (after 4 weeks).
- Exercise (sweating) for 2 weeks.
- Make-up (2 weeks).
- Pencils (2 weeks).
- Lotions (2 weeks).
- Scrubbing (4 weeks).
- Swimming before of 4 weeks
- Rub, scratch, pick ( let skin naturally exfoliate off ).
- Wax/tinted ( 2-4 weeks ).
- No seafood (3 days after ).