We have The Best Thigh Lift Surgeons in Miami
Best Results on Thigh Lift Surgery in Miami with Certified Plastic Surgeons, Specializing in Thighplasty.
Consequently, the Miami Thigh Lift reduction or Thighplasty procedure is a cosmetic surgery that ideally remove excess skin, wrinkles, and fat at the top and bottom of the thighs to restore firmness to the fallen muscle, improving its overall appearance.
First of all, the thigh lift Miami performed in conjunction with other procedures such as liposuction or a butt-lift. Too Much skin can cause aesthetic and functional limitations. Due to the rubbing of the excess skin, irritation might occur when walking or an intense burning sensation. A thigh lift can offer you a final solution.
Thigh Lift Miami or Thighplasty in the United States. Obesity is the most common of all health issues. Where 2 out of every 3 Americans is overweight. Many people who become unhappy with their bodies. Health begin looking after heavy diets and intense exercising causing incredible weight loss. Once this occurs, the person has a lot of excess skin. Hence that had developed before the weight loss had taken place. The excess skin has by then lost all of its elasticity making the upper thigh what appears as flabby or wrinkled.
People with a relatively stable weight
People with excess tissue along the thigh
Healthy individuals who do not have conditions that will increase risk or impair recovery
Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition and fitness
Thigh Lift Surgery Cost?
Thigh lift Miami procedures vary in their extent and because this is what will determine the exact costs of the procedure, an exact price cannot be given without a prior consultation with one of the surgeons at our facility who will be performing the surgery. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
In 2013 the average price for a thigh lift was between $5,000 and $8,000. Surgical costs are determined by the complexity of the procedure, length of operation, type of anesthesia and post-operative care. To schedule a consultation contact us or speak to one of our online representatives.
Smart Lipo Thigh Lift
Above all, Smart Lipo Thigh Lift Miami is a surgical procedure known as a suction-assisted thigh lift and is performed with a wand called a cannula. Xiluet Plasticuses laser liposuction for thigh reduction on both men and women, because it is the quickest and least painful process with the best results.
Furthermore, after marking the areas of reduction, the specialist will give the patient a little sedation and anesthesia. The cannula place under the skin through a small incision passing along the entire area to extract the fat. This procedure does not remove cellulite but women who have fat on the inner thighs yet still retain a good skin elasticity are best suited to undergo the laser lipo thigh procedure.
Traditional Thigh Reduction
Because at Xiluet Plastic Surgery, the incision is made in the inner thigh near the groin or may need to be made by the gluteal fold. Elliptical segments of skin and underlying fat are removed from areas of the thigh and the remaining skin and tissue are lifted and repositioned to achieve a firmer and tighter looking thigh. After surgery you will require maintenance elastic bandages to support the area.
The procedure usually takes about 2-3 hours, depending on the extent of the work required, and whether other procedures such as liposuction involves. The resulting scar is from the groin to the infragluteal groove, going front to back along the sides of the genitals and perineum.
Miami Thigh Lift, Incisions to ensure that the scars are as inconspicuous as possible in the inguinal crease or in the gluteal fold. Through the incision liposuction is performed to facilitate pulling of the skin and remove excess skin. After the incisions are sutured carefully, drainage tubes are left for a few days after surgery.
NEED PLASTIC SURGERY FINANCING?
Explore the comfortable Thigh Lift Miami Financing Options at Xiluet Plastic Surgery. We will provide you with our services at the best possible price.
WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY TO FIT ANY BUDGET FOR
ANY PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURE WITH US!
Pre-operative Procedures Of Miami Thigh Lift
- Similarly, in the initial consultation, our plastic surgeons evaluate your health and explain all the surgical techniques most suitable for your particular case, based on the firmness of your skin and body conditions.
- The thigh lift is sometimes performed in conjunction with liposuction, depending on the individual patient to achieve the desired result.
- If you have habits like smoking or the use of medication, vitamins and/or other drugs, you should consult with the surgeon and completely stop 2 or 3 weeks before the surgery.
- We explain the type of anesthesias commonly in use at our facilities where the operation is performed, and the costs thereof.
- On the day of the operation you will need to have a family member present who will further help you during the first couple of days of the surgery until you are capable of standing and performing on your own.
Thighplasty Post-operative Procedures
- The strange skin sensations and swelling decreases significantly in nearly three weeks.
- On a Miami Thigh Lift, the stitches will be removed in about two weeks. But the leg takes a few more weeks to fully recover its normal appearance.
- Your legs will probably be sensitive to direct stimulation for two to three weeks. You should avoid physical contact. After this, you may progressively return to normal duties and activities.
- The scars hardenes and pink for at least six weeks. Although healing can take several months.
- Consequently, the results are very satisfactory and will be happy. As long as you understand that the result is not immediate.
- Infection, reaction to anesthesia, fluid or blood under the skin, nerve damage, blood clots, and irregular or asymmetric thigh appearance may occur after surgery.
- Bleeding following the operation may cause edema and discomfort.
- A small percentage of patients may develop an infection. This can happen at any time, but it is most common in the first week after surgery.
- Finally, some patients experience reduced sensitivity or numbness on areas near the incisions. With the passing of days these symptoms usually disappear.
It is important to discuss each of the techniques to understand the implications of the methods we recommend.
- Possible treatments that offer Xiluet Plastic Surgery:
- Lifting mid thighs: Most inner side of the thighs
- Lateral thighs: Front outer thighs
- Medium more lateral thighs: Most front inner and outer thighs
- Lifting of thighs and legs: Upper thigh