Dr. Robert Hunsaker
Doctor Robert Hunsaker is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face and body. Over the past 18 years, Dr. Hunsaker’s widely respected reputation has grown primarily because of his surgical judgment, superb technical skills and his willingness to give the personal attention that patients seek in order to feel comfortable and secure in their decision to undergo cosmetic surgery.
- Wittenberg University – (Honors)
- Ohio State University College of Medicine (Honors)
- University of North Carolina – Five year general surgery residency, Chief Resident.
- City Hospital Regional Plastics Unit, Nottingham, England – 18 month special plastics fellowship.
- University of Miami School of Medicine – Plastic surgery residency under world-renowned plastic surgeon, Ralph Millard, Jr. M.D., Chief Resident.
- Former Associate Chief Plastic Surgery, University of Miami.
- Former Director, Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program, JMH/University of Miami.
Doctor Robert Hunsaker
was elected a fellow of the prestigious Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons. He has been involved in research involving diseases of heart muscle, micro vascular surgery, developing improved breast implants, and improved techniques for face lifting. He has published multiple research papers, been a guest on many television and radio programs and has been invited to speak to plastic surgeons around the globe from Japan to Bahrain, England to South America. He has served patients from 25 countries and 19 states and is a member of many local, regional, and national medical and plastic surgery organizations.
While Dr. Hunsaker does maintain operating privileges at Miami Children’s Hospital and Baptist/Doctors’ Hospital, for the convenience and finances of his patients, most surgeries are performed at his Miami on-site licensed / accredited office surgical facility.
His practice has evolved over those years to where he now focuses exclusively on aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery of the face and body. This commitment to excellence has allowed him to even further develop and refine his already talented skills and techniques so he can offer patients a truly premier level of sound surgical judgment, experience, and technical ability.