Dr. Stephanie A. Stover
- Medical Doctorate at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
- General Surgery Residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center of Greater Miami
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center NY
- Nashville Plastic Surgery Center.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
Dr. Stephanie Stover
has been broadly trained in all aspects of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at highly respected institutions by world renowned surgeons. She entered private practice in 2005 after nine years of surgical specialization, including fellowships in Aesthetic, Breast and Microsurgery.
Dr. Stover, who is bilingual and of Colombian heritage, has recently returned home to practice in Miami. She prides herself in providing the highest quality of personalized service and care.Dr. Stover received her Medical Doctorate at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Stover has continued to enhance her skills and knowledge through interactive externships in prominent European and South American aesthetic centers. Her extensive resume highlights her career achievements as a clinician and academic.
Dr. Stover has authored/co-authored multiple articles and book chapters in her field, been invited to lecture at national and international conferences, was presented with America’s Top Plastic Surgeons award four years consecutively and named as one of the 100 Best Cosmetic Surgeons by the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Her particular areas of interest include aesthetic and breast surgery.